Flying Ball Boomerang Flyorb Hover Ball
There are two ways to play flying ball:1,Take a pat, or flick it, and the flying ball instantly responds to its rotation.The operation is simple, adults and children can quickly master:When the flying ball rotates, it emits dazzling colors, let you be the focus.2,With a light swipe of the magic wand, the flying ball will rise quickly, and the button can also change the color of the flying ball.
The role of the magic wand: change the color of the ball, control the height and speed of the ballTips ! Tips ! Tips ! :It is recommended to buy together with the magic wand to explore more ways to play
1. With three dazzling colored lights, your flying ball toy will look like a neon shooting star when you launch it across the sky.
2. It's easy to get started with the ball toy. Turn on the power button and hold the toy upwards, then simply shake to start and give it a toss!
3. Launches your toy, then call it right back to home base - that is your hand - with The Boomerang. Toss the spining toy into the air, and watch as it circles right back to you. Catch it in one hand and be ready to launch your next trick.
4. The toy ball can spin ultra-fast while hovering in place. Put your hand underneath the ball and follow the spining orb as long as you can, for the feeling that you're redefining gravity. Who said magic wasn't real?
5. Sometimes a whole group. Find a partner or a whole group. Then go freestyle as you hover, glide, and pass the toy ball and forths. Make things even more interesting by spicing up your catches and passes with different moves.
Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x9.5cm
Battery Life: 30mins
Max. Flights Height: 49ft(Controlled by the Magic Controller)
Function: Air Suspension, Magic Controller, Sudden Acceleration, Magnets Adsorption
1 x Spinner
1 x instructions
1 x USB cable
1. Actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effect. Please allow 1-3cm deviation due to manual measurement.
Q1:How to turn on/turn off it?
A1:Keep the charging port is up, then press the power switch and swing FlyNova Pro with your wrist, and the wind blade will start to rotate. Swing FlyNova Pro again, the wind blade will stop rotating. Press the power button again, FlyNova Pro will stop working.
Q2:Why it impossible to throw for return?
A2:Please keep the charging port is up and thrown out at an angle of 30°, and the ball will fly back by itself. Please practice a few times to be proficient in the operation
Q3:Why it turns off as soon as it falls?
A3:This is normal phenomenon, the ball will stop spinning when it falls on the ground. Throw it out at an angle of about 30°. it will back by itself.